The support of our community is greatly appreciated and essential to the success of our emergency shelter and the other programs we provide.
Cash donations allow us to purchase needed items for the shelter, kitchen, childcare program and for the families we serve. No gift is too small to make a difference! Check our “Wish List” for details on the in-kind needs of our families.
Thank you for joining Family House in helping homeless families help themselves. Even the smallest donation can go a long way to helping a family in need.
- A gift of $10 can provide supplies for our computer lab for a month
- A gift of $25 can provide a day of FDA approved meals for a family of four
- A gift of $75 can provide transportation to a child both to and from our daycare/Preschool for a month
- A gift of $150 can provide a month of kitchen and cleaning supplies for the shelter
- A gift of $300 can provide vital financial assistance (rent or utility) to a family and prevent a relapse into homelessness
- A gift of $500 can provide educational materials and supplies for the daycare/Preschool to approximately 14 kids per day, for an entire year
Our Donor Key Program honors those corporate and personal gifts that meet and exceed $500
Donations of gasoline gift cards, office and cleaning supplies and bus tokens are always appreciated to help us reduce our operating costs.